- Louise Jones (Headteacher) is the DSL (Designated Safeguarding Lead) and has completed the necessary training
- Dawn Henden (Class 4 Teacher) is the Deputy DSL. She has completed the necessary training
- The Governor with responsibility for safeguarding is Carole Reich
- All staff participated in Safeguarding training in September 2021, and receive regular updates
- All staff have completed Prevent training
- All staff have read Guidance for Safer Working Practice for Adults who work with Children and Young People in Education Settings and Keeping Children Safe in Education Part 1 and Annex B
If you have any safeguarding concerns during school hours, please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads.
If you have any concerns out of school hours, we have our dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org which is frequently monitored by one of our DSLs. If you are worried about something, please do contact the school via this method and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.